Song for Silva

Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam.

First time I've heard this song for a long time, it was a hit in the late 60's and we sang it to King  Colin.

Could work with David Silva.

Na Na Na Na 
Na Na Na Na
Hey Hey Hey
David Silva.

I Live In A Blue House said:
Sergio<3 said:
Scotty76 said:
I suggested this a couple of times over the years... Would definitely be quality!

THIS!!!

Well I'm in s/stand 212. Definitely up for starting THIS: Ole Ole, Ole Ole, Oleeee, David Silva Ole, David Silva Ole, David Silva Oleeeeee!

Fuck it just get everyone singing this - it would sound good if we all get it sang

Are we ever going to get a song for Silva going???!

He must be so pee'd off!

Would hate him to think we don't appreciate him. Was in Barca on Weds didn't hear a single chant or see the flag - would hate to think he could be lured elsewhere just cos we don't let him 'feel the love'

bowdonblue said:
I spoke to a guy who works directly with the players (looks afer them basically), and he said that Silva is genuinely pissed off that there's isn't a proper song for him !

Help us out with the tune though ....??

PS - Zabba loves his new song, apparently

The guy you spoke to is also Silva's best mate.
He is more pissed off than DS himself. That said, it is a poor show we don't sing a song regularly for a player who is arguably our best ever player - obviously Bell aside.

There's only one David Silva would be a start !

After that awesome performance today it was really sad to see him going off without a passionate song.. Good to hear our fans effort at there's only one David Silva but This needs sorted, period and DS needs something much much more.

So I'll keep pushing the one to the tune of Hi Ho Silver Lining

And we say

Hi Ho Da-vid Silva
Everywhere we go
he's our....... suuuuper-special wizard
City's el Mago

Repeat.....

Think we should make a statue and a song after that performance today .

Spanish Dave , Spanish Dave , Spanish Daaave.................... ( simples )

How about to the tune of Davy Crockett

There is a football Wizard from sunny Spain
came and brought His magic to England's pouring rain
He plays in blue and white and is the genius of our team
He'll go down in history it's Davidddd... David Silva Pride of the Premier League

silvaspass said:
How about to the tune of Davy Crockett

There is a football Wizard from sunny Spain
came and brought His magic to England's pouring rain
He plays in blue and white and is the genius of our team
He'll go down in history it's Davidddd... David Silva Pride of the Premier League

Like the words but apart from the final line - I can't remember the tune of the Davy Crockett song.

I did feel a little sad again today - he was magnificent - scored the most wonderful goal and still no song ................

We have so many wonderful songs and fans with great humour and passion - our chants are genius i.e Sheikh Mansour and his Lambourghini! why can't we sort this??????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.