Song for Silva

Have we got a mental block regarding this Silva song?

As it stands there's only 11 games to go until the end of the season and we still haven't come up with a song.

Watching Dave go off at Hull after his amazing performance without a song was s*** TBH.

On the plus side, the standing ovation he got was immense.

That aside, he still needs a decent song.

How about to that song that goes " put my fingers in my ears and go la la la (need help here).

He's the world's best attacking mid
And when David plays
We go sil va va

I wish someone would show him this thread so he could see how many attempts there have been. Like him, I think we're looking for that perfect one, but thank goodness he's more prolific than us!

Personally, I just can't believe how easy it's been to create songs for everyone else-we must have this collective brain fart when it comes to Silva ;)

SingBlueSilva said:
I wish someone would show him this thread so he could see how many attempts there have been. Like him, I think we're looking for that perfect one, but thank goodness he's more prolific than us!

Personally, I just can't believe how easy it's been to create songs for everyone else-we must have this collective brain fart when it comes to Silva ;)

Cut Kolo out and add David Silva to the Yaya song

"Oooaah David Silva
The greatest from here to Gran Canaria"

(to the "only football team that comes from Manchester" chant)
Simple, easy to remember, it'll do for now surely?!

How disappointing is it that one of the best players to ever play for us doesn't get a chant from us and Javi Garcia does within days of signing for us?!

Right! Getting desperate now.
Here's one pretty humorous as it can fit in anybody's name and he will know the tune.

" happy matchday to you
Happy matchday to you
Happy matchday David Silva
Happy matchday to you.

For he's an awesome player
For he's an awesome player
For he's an awesome plaaayeeer
Oh Silva we love you!

Why dont we just sing the "David silva ole, David silva ole, David silva ole " chant
Its got his name and the Spain connection- everyone singing this would sound immense -
Lets just get it done fuck it - the song is very simple aswell , even for us reprobates lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.