Song for Silva

Apparently there's a blue on twitter going around saying Silva is unhappy and feels unappreciated about not having a song or something like that.
Dunno where he got that information from, someone just told me.

TheProdigy2k9 said:
Apparently there's a blue on twitter going around saying Silva is unhappy and feels unappreciated about not having a song or something like that.
Dunno where he got that information from, someone just told me.

This is 100% true, all of our players without songs are desperately unhappy and can't wait to leave the club.

It's funny how loads of the ideas have "sunny Spain" as part of the songs, not "Spain" but "sunny Spain" :)

Posting umpteeen possible songs online doesn't do anything. I had a go at getting one going at Hull on Saturday. Even though Silva played out of his skin and the atmosphere was decent nobody apart from my mate seemed to want to join in. I don't understand why nobody seems to want to sing Silva's name. I chose a simple song, and one that everybody knows, and I'm a noisy fecker. I really expected to get a few takers and was surprised that I didn't.

The one I tried was,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
Hey hey,
David Silva

It's nothing special, but it fits, it's easy to remember and join in with, we've used it before and it's a standard football tune. It should work, but so far it hasn't.

There were a couple of not very enthusiastic renditions of that fifth goal at Old Trafford one at the KC but that was all I heard. I don't like that song but it's all we ever seem to sing for him so I do join in, but it never really gets going probably because lots of people don't like it.

David Silva is one of the best players that I've ever seen in a City shirt, and I've been watching since 1966. It's a privilege to watch him play, and I'm amazed that we hardly sing his name. Can I suggest to all those people who've come up with songs in this or any of the other dozens of song threads for Silva, instead of just posting them here and linking YouTube videos and fetching your coats, just try to get your songs going at the match. If the song is any good hopefully people will join in and it's the only way we'll ever get anything going. I'm certainly going to keep trying.

Lavinda Past said:
The Iceman Cometh said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

How about just using the end chant of the Simple Minds Classic, "Don't you forget about me"?

oh, Ya, yaya ya, ya ya ya, yaya yaya Toure
Na, Nana na, nana na nana Samir Nasri
Da, Da da da, da dah da da David Silva
and so for all team names that will fit?

Someone near us at Wembley was singing this very song all through the second half.
It was amusing when they started it. Some of us joined in for a while.
By the third round of players names, people nearby were getting ready to kill the singer.
I was humming it all the way home. Couldn't get it out of my head... Bastard!!!

It was a good day. If it was you singing, you are forgiven.... If you don't sing it again. :)

Sorry! Guilty but got it going before and after the final in the pubs :)
Does stick with you though doesn't it!
Promise not to try and get it going again ....................

oooooooohhhhhhhh
Ya yaya yah ya ya yah ya ya yaya Toure .........................

Sergio<3 said:
OLE OLE
OLE OLE OLE
DAVID SILVA OLE
DAVID SILVA OLE
DAVID SILVA OLE

JUST THIS - SIMPLES - easy n everyone can join in - no mention of the rags and dedicated to one of the best players ever to pull on a city shirt - come on boys !!

How about this Perry Como/ Carpenters/ Val Doonican easy listening classic?

Sing, sing a song.

Tra la la la laaa, tra la la laaa
Tra laa la la la laaa

Sing, sing a song
A song for Dave
Before he's gone

Sing a good one or baaad
Make Dave happy not saaaad

Don't worry if it's not good enough
And everyone thinks it's shiiit.
For fucks sake sing
Sing Dave a song.

Tra la la la laa tra la la la laa
Tra laa la la la laaaa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.