Song for Silva

bluebird113 said:
Na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
David Silva

and yes I will get my coat

Spot on that simple and would catch on straight away. Surely the 1894 group could get that going, most of the recent ones seem to be practiced on the concourses pre game

bowdonblue said:
I spoke to a guy who works directly with the players (looks afer them basically), and he said that Silva is genuinely pissed off that there's isn't a proper song for him !

Help us out with the tune though ....??

PS - Zabba loves his new song, apparently
Don't know how credible your mate is but tbh I would feel a little unappreciated or annoyed if I was a club's best player and everyone but me gets their names sung regularly... even the new lads. When Jovetic's name was sung against Spurs, it genuinely made Silva spring to my mind.

About time our magician and heartbeat had a proper song.... And none of that Maine road maestro stuff either.........

Oh when I see you silva I go out off my head I just can't get enough I just can't get enough,
For all the goals you make for us and all the goals you score I just can't get enough I just can't get enough,
He comes from Spain and he plays in blue and we'll sing this song for silva cos we love you do do do do do do do do do DAVID SILVA

SambrookMCFC said:
Oh when I see you silva I go out off my head I just can't get enough I just can't get enough,
For all the goals you make for us and all the goals you score I just can't get enough I just can't get enough,
He comes from Spain and he plays in blue and we'll sing this song for silva cos we love you do do do do do do do do do DAVID SILVA

Though similar to the Suarez chant I would love this one to go off.

bowdonblue said:
I spoke to a guy who works directly with the players (looks afer them basically), and he said that Silva is genuinely pissed off that there's isn't a proper song for him !

It is pretty amazing that we dont have a proper song, that everyone knows, about of the greatest players ever to pull on the blue shirt.

bowdonblue said:

I bet he's pissed Fernandinho has one already and has been here 5 minutes lol

Well done on the banner, great ode but no tune?

I think the na,, na, na song is a sure fire starter for ten, at least he definitely will have at least one to start.

I also think the hi oh SILVA lining tune has the greatest potential to create another....
Simple and easily repetitive... So to the hi oh silver lining tune....

And we sing...
Hi Ho Da-vid Silva
Everywhere we go
Cause he's our....... suuuuper-special wizard
Called el magico

Repeat.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.