What happened to

to the tune of "if you hate man united"

If you don't believe in magic look at this
David silva's on the ball takin the piss
he can pass it
he can run
just one flick and then he's done
super city's number 21

Heard it sung after the season at the bassment. (not sure on the last line, might have that wrong)

Craig said:
Quite comical that the poor little sod is about to start his 5th season with us and this thread still exists. Strange thing is it's not as if there have not been plenty of decent songs made up for him by now either but we still seem no closer to getting one sung for the great man.

I'm beginning to think he'll die of shock on the field if he ever hears a chant for him

bluefitz17 said:
Craig said:
Quite comical that the poor little sod is about to start his 5th season with us and this thread still exists. Strange thing is it's not as if there have not been plenty of decent songs made up for him by now either but we still seem no closer to getting one sung for the great man.

I'm beginning to think he'll die of shock on the field if he ever hears a chant for him

Dave wouldn't be arsed, he's too cool - might look a again if this thread ever died though.

Dave is called Dave
Dave is so cool
Dave plays football like that guy played in school

Im still in favour of singing 'david silva david silva david silva DAVID SILVA' etc, to 'hang the dj' of the smiths. The best part of it is you can sing it forever its continuous. People always complain our songs are too short

Still love the maestro of maine road song but can understand why this line annoys fans. Why not just change the words, its a cracking song and sounds good when its kept going.

Oh david Silva oh David Silva
He plays his football like a wizard
oh David Silva oh David Silva
He loves the rain in Manchester OR He is a god in Manchester

Like i say nowt wrong with the tune just need to get the words right to keep everyone happy.

BTW I agree best songs are made up at the match or in a pub not on the internet but come on he needs "HIS" song for goodness sake.

Getting a bit silly now, don't understand why a group like the 1894 one can't get one going for him. One of the few things that really pisses me off.

More chance of getting Israel and Palastine to agree peace than get agreement on this.
I still like the David Silva Ole song. Easy to learn and once it gets going newer ending

The Stone Roses "Love Spreads" chant will certainly take off next season. For the last few games of last season it was sung by different groups of lads in pubs at the games against Everton, Villa and West Ham.

It's only a matter of time before someone gets it on video and posts it on YouTube and it will be a concourse song at somewhere like Stoke away, with more YouTube videos, and then it will stick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.