We've got Santa Cruz.

:(

YOU BETTA WATCH OUT
YOU BETTA BEWARE
HES GOOD ON THE GROUND
HES GOOD IN THE AIR
SANTA CRUZ IS COMING TO TOWN
SANTA CRUZ IS COMING TO TOWN
SANTA CRUZ IS COMING TO TOWWWWWWWWWWWWWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all good but i'm thinkin we need a RSC special for 1st game at ewood!!!to rub it in their inbred faces even more after he bags a couple

Blue_Mundo said:
all good but i'm thinkin we need a RSC special for 1st game at ewood!!!to rub it in their inbred faces even more after he bags a couple
santa cruz he thinks that your shite! to tune of fergie was right your fans are shite, simple but effective

Da_Blu_Moona said:
To the tune of Quiet Riot's Come on Feel the Noise:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW2J_UZ8lQU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW2J_UZ8lQU</a>

"Roque Santa Cruuuuuz,
Plays for the Bluuuuues!
He scores goals, goals, goals!
He scores goals, goals, goals!"

Trust me I've been thinking about this one for a while. And yes, that is an original chant! Can see it taking off as well.

My dart's song is too good for Roque, so this should be our chosen one! I'll be back when we have THAT superstar signing though! ;oP

mcfcjosh said:
Blue_Mundo said:
santa cruz he thinks that your shite! to tune of fergie was right your fans are shite, simple but effective

simple is good the state most will be in that day!!!Like it!

Any other players need a new chant? I am trying to deal with my insomnia and think of some for Shay Given. I may be wrong but he hasnt got anything other than "one Shay Given" and "Ireland's number 1".

ps. first post btw.

Blackburn away first day:

We bid for him once
We bid for him twice
He didn't want to play for Sam Allardyce
Santa Cruz is coming to town!

Rub their inbred noses in it and is a great tune, end of thread lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.