songs for Scumbag Barton on his return

Why do u hate him so much, the year under pearce he was by far are best player and yes he has done some stupid things but i think he deserves abit better from us. He always gave 110% for us ???? dont have a go its just what i think !

Here's a few good reasons why we should give him a hard time:

Being a dick.
The transfer request.
Being a dick.
Dragging our club through the mud with his attack on Dabo.
Being a dick.

And did I mention being a dick?

I don't understand why people boo Distin, despite him being a model pro and seeing out every last day of his contract but won't boo this lowlife piece of shit.

come on he was never that good and deserves all the shit he gets, i loved the 1canm you hear us from your cell" at newcastle away last year when he was where he belonged, but when he played for us i always said he was overated and not that good, he had potential but ruined that by being a dick, but his passing was awful he just worked hard

Prestwich_Blue said:
Here's a few good reasons why we should give him a hard time:

Being a dick.
The transfer request.
Being a dick.
Dragging our club through the mud with his attack on Dabo.
Being a dick.

And did I mention being a dick?

I don't understand why people boo Distin, despite him being a model pro and seeing out every last day of his contract but won't boo this lowlife piece of shit.

.....................and the £500,000 'loyalty' bonus which he demanded. utter to55er imo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.