Songs for the derby

Seeing the song originated with Rag fans glorying in refereeing decisions in their favour - "We're Man United, we'll do what we want" - how about us singing "We're Man United, we play with twelve men". (TV won't realise it's us!) (edit: on reflection, I'm not sure I could actually sing "We're Man United", it would stick in the throat.)

Oh and can we improve the diction on "This is how it feels..."? I've been in the midst of it and not had a clue what the words are, apart from "Phil Jones". I could have asked I suppose.

Vic said:
Seeing the song originated with Rag fans glorying in refereeing decisions in their favour - "We're Man United, we'll do what we want" - how about us singing "We're Man United, we play with twelve men". (TV won't realise it's us!) (edit: on reflection, I'm not sure I could actually sing "We're Man United", it would stick in the throat.)

Oh and can we improve the diction on "This is how it feels..."? I've been in the midst of it and not had a clue what the words are, apart from "Phil Jones". I could have asked I suppose.

Should be "You're Man United, you play with twelve men".

failsworthblueboy said:
Vic said:

Should be "You're Man United, you play with twelve men".

That's better and most importantly true.

edwrdhor said:
How about premier league ur having a laugh.

Now we need a goal tho!
You already know-ow
There's only one Centerback who scores, his name is Kolo
Tou-re! Tou-re! Tou-re! Tou-re!

Sometimes on the bench, cause he don't need to play
E'ry-day! E'ry-day!
Cept when Manci-nius say

Can't stop him, so just get outta da way
Real Kolo... WHATS-UP!

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.