Songs for the Swamp2

if robbie is on the bench and comes on to play any chance we could give him a song.and not we got robinho,hes been here over a season now and we still aint got a good chant for him,me thinks he is feeling left out and would play better with a bit of support from us.this could make his head turn if he comes on and does something special.any ideas

madmank said:
if robbie is on the bench and comes on to play any chance we could give him a song.and not we got robinho,hes been here over a season now and we still aint got a good chant for him,me thinks he is feeling left out and would play better with a bit of support from us.this could make his head turn if he comes on and does something special.any ideas
could be: What a waste of money??? or edit the current lyrics to fuck off robinho???

I'm joking by the way i would never sing that, i always stuck up for robbie but hes pushing me now.

always look on the swamp for shite

der der der der der

to always look on the brightside.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Hark now hear the City sing,
The yanks are here to stay,
to piss away united's dreams,
God bless the U.S.A.

We really must sing this tonight!!!!!!
come on city !!

I know many people have said this but we also have to sing
'neville, your a twat, neville neville, your a twat!' to the tune of fergie sign him up!

Hark now hear the City sing,
The yanks are here to stay,
to piss away united's dreams,
God bless the U.S.A.

the above is pure genius!!

LOVE IT! God bless the U.S.A!!!

trotsky said:
Gary Neville kisses arse, kisses arse, kisses arse
Gary Neville kisses arse
He's a Moron
gary nevilles body lies rotting on the bench (to the theme of john browns body)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.