Songs for Villa game (Season Card Special)

m27

S-A-L-F-O-R-D Salford Blues MCFC, S-A-L-F-O-R-D Sa
I think we need to voice our collective anger at the disgraceful treatment that our owners and the club have heaped on us poor Blues. Here's my offering:

"6%? You're having a laugh...."

"Next season, next season we're not coming,
Next season, next season price hiked,
Next season, next season we're not coming,
We're not coming we'll be in our bike"

"Where the fuck can I relocate to?
*clap clap clap clap clap clap*
Where the fuck can I relocate to?
*clap clap clap clap clap clap*"
(Tune: you're gonna get your fucking heads kicked in)

"All we are saying, is let us in for free. All we are saying, is let us in for free"
(Tune: Give peace a chance)

Any more?

your an idiot and an ungreatfull prick if your going to start a move against the owners who pumped hundereds of millions into the club, because of a 6% increase and new seat.

well done you

liamctid said:
North Stand singing?! That's more outrageous than a price rise or a seat move!

i will have you know their was many songs sang by myself and my brother on sat, about the questionable parentage of Ryan Giggs to be specific

sniff said:
your an idiot and an ungreatfull prick if your going to start a move against the owners who pumped hundereds of millions into the club, because of a 6% increase and new seat.

well done you

They will be starting a *black and white the sheik is shite* protest next

sniff said:

well done you

FFS!! Get a grip.. Knowing M27 as I do.... This is tongue in cheek. wind up! Not a good one I admit...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.