Songs that annoy you

Get out!

Guitar Man is a work of genius.
David Gates should be remembered for two things. His early production work for Captain Beefheart and for writing the theme song to the Goodbye Girl.

For the rest he will be sent to a Hell of Polyester, Pet Rocks and Track Lighting.

JAMES - Sit down, I have hated it since it came out and always wanted to kick some twat when they sat on the dance floor in 42nd Street or 5rh avenue.
Not quite as.emotionally stirred as that, but still felt like a good moment spoiled whenever Jump Around, Come on Eileen or You Saw The Whole Of the Moon came on.

"All about that bass". Infact, any song thats meant to be empowering to women. They are all inevitably shit and any woman with an ounce of sense would think they are shite also. "im every woman" "I will survive" and worst of all "You dont own me" by grace

"All about that bass". Infact, any song thats meant to be empowering to women. They are all inevitably shit and any woman with an ounce of sense would think they are shite also. "im every woman" "I will survive" and worst of all "You dont own me" by grace
That was one of the most objectifying songs about women I've heard in a while. Yet people were like "Oh. It's a harmless little ditty about plus size girls" I grew up on Bikini Kill, The Runaways and Suzi Quatro. I don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Last edited:
I think that goes without saying

But Umbrella by Rihanna makes me want to pour bleach in my ears
Umbrella is one of my guilty pleasures. As is, Jamelia superstar which was mentioned a couple of pages back
How the fcuk could I forget that Robin Hood, Bryan Adams shite. Mental torture.
Another guilty pleasure. Ya can't tell me, it's not worth dyinnn furr!!! Totally agree on that Sit Down shit, took me a while to find out James did do some pretty good music. I'd just always known them for that bag of turd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.