Songs that get right on your nerves.

Candi staton You’ve got the love. The killers mr briteshite.
Ha ha it just shows how everyone is different. I have 3 versions of You've got the love downloaded Candi Staton, Florence and the Machine and the other one I forget (Ibiza type on)

Love it.

But then again, I've got the love, I've got the love, I've got the loooooovvvvve that will see me through

Hmm anyone who has ever visited West Virginia I dont think would refer to it as almost heaven. Yes the Appalachian mountains are nice but the urban areas are grim. The Fentanyl capital of America maybe thats what Denver was on when he wrote it.
But @bluetoby put County Roads, so that might be a completely different song;) As it happens, I can’t get the song out of my head now;)

Anything and everything by Stevie Wonder. Although fair play to the guy he's got the royalties tied up on birthdays and births completely covered.
Stevie W is a genuine musical genius. Innervisions and Fullfillingness First Finale are absolutely brilliant albums. I agree though, his more commercial stuff is not so good.

Blue Monday
Modern Love
Livin on a prayer
You can call me Al
Sweet Dreams (are made of this)
Just Can't Get enough
Fairytale of New York
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Crocodile rock
Vienna
Like a Prayer
Running up that hill

Anything associated with that **** Pete Waterman

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.