Songs that we can't sing next season...

Thank fuck we won't be singing that terrible "championes" song. It's the quintessential face paint and jester hat Rags song.

I also think it killed off a bit of our humour last season. When teams took the piss out of us, our reply was the utter shite of "championes" (the mispronunciation of the Spanish for champions; "campiones"), instead of coming up with something quick and witty back. Contributing to us having a boring as fuck atmosphere last season.

When we win the league in the future I hope we stay away from this fucking dross of a chant.

Motty said:
Not so much one we CAN'T sing, but I really hope we stop singing the "You sign Phil Jones we sign Kun Aguero" song. It's been two years since that transfer window now.
I also want Agüero to have a new song of his own that doesn't mention United or a United player.

IWasHere said:
bluejon said:
sure the kolo/yaya one will be sticking around in some shape or form, one of the greatest songs ever. love the "kolo, there's no kolo.... " version, but it'll prob just stick with the original

im sure there are plans going on saying that when we play Liverpool at the Etihad, we're gonna be singing that yaya part of the song and Liverpool are going to be singing the kolo part of the song, would be epic if its true

City and Liverpool fans have been having secret meetings to discuss what songs are going to be sung at our next match?

The mind fucking boggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.