Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

As far as I'm concerned the man is a genius, but what the fuck was he thinking knocking this shite out.

It's hard to argue against this, but he does deliver a shite song with a decent vocal performance. I'm not a massive fan, but I don't find this particularly offensive in the great scheme of things, considering his total output.
It's a bit like judging McCartney on the frog chorus.
(Not a dig at u btw)

It's hard to argue against this, but he does deliver a shite song with a decent vocal performance. I'm not a massive fan, but I don't find this particularly offensive in the great scheme of things, considering his total output.
It's a bit like judging McCartney on the frog chorus.
(Not a dig at u btw)
What's got deadlocks, wears sunglasses and screams ? Stevie Wonder answering the iron.

Absolutely despise this song. Can’t believe Frank Skinner involved himself in the fakery.

Not sure if it's been mentioned in the past 116 pages but anything by the friggin' Lighthouse Family - they literally have to be up there as the most boring fucking band ever!
At last, I've found a soulmate. Them and the Petshop Boys. Hell has a parking space for you both

Absolutely despise this song. Can’t believe Frank Skinner involved himself in the fakery.

Funniest thing about that video is when they're in the pub watching David Platt score that 120th minute winner against Belgium at Italia '90. The celebrations were utter fucking wank. It was markedly different watching it in The Elizabethan in Heaton Moor - there were pint pots, bar stools, and limbs everywhere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.