Sonisphere - Metallica (may offend some!)

Crack the Skye is a belter, no doubt.

Others I'd recommend at the mo..

Colours - Between the Buried and Me
Lazarus Bird - Burst
The New Reign - Born of Osiris
Behemoth - The Apostasy

Lincolnblue, do you not find the posing and merchwhoring of those bands a bit annoying? I played a BMTH bill once and it was the worst thing ever. The kids all had the same shirt on like it was a school uniform. As I lay Dying are pretty spot on live, only really got into Frail Words Collapse. Check out the Born of Osiris one above or Glass Casket's we are gathered here today, I reckon you'd like it.

saw Metallica at MEN in February and I have to say it was one of the best gigs I've ever seen!!!!

saw metallica at the g-mex in the early 90's and they were fucking excellent. heard an interview recently with ulrich and he was wondering how long he could carry on playing at the pace their recorded output requires, maybe it's caught up with him already?

mastadon, now you're talking - crack the skye is ace

Liam, i'm offended, but your comment about blackwater park has rescued the situation.

;)

More seriously, i saw metallica at a major european festival last month. Plumb spot, in front of the mix position, with a serious, serious rig that was properly engineered (in a way that just doesnt happen in this country, in my experience. Live from city was a case in point). Anyway, ive never seen em so on it as they were that night, they were outstanding. Mustve been a bad day.

Ps. I quite like the new stuff, but letting lars mix it was insanity.

Pps. Limp bizkit summarily represent all that is wrong with the world today. Fact. ;)

Any of you like In Flames? Lunar Strain/Jester Race are absolutely class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.