Sony Blu Ray Dvd Player

Two Sony Blu-Ray players here, each in a surround system upstairs and down, never a problem. they have built-in Wifi so I get online apps as well all in glorious Hifi.
Only drawback is that I can not d.load new apps to them. yet that may just be me and not the unit, but the samsung smart tv gets that job done, and if I need to, the laptop hooked to it or the the smart view from my phone gets everything I need. ;)

It seems it's a problem with both DVD players I have. Both Sony, both say the same error messages, one DVD player is still fairly new, the other is more than a couple of years old now. Maybe if I just chuck them out of the window, that'll be the answer?
If in doubt give it a clout, thank me later

It seems it's a problem with both DVD players I have. Both Sony, both say the same error messages, one DVD player is still fairly new, the other is more than a couple of years old now. Maybe if I just chuck them out of the window, that'll be the answer?
Serious answer have you checked region, country settings etc?

Serious answer have you checked region, country settings etc?
The parental control is set to off, however under the PARENTAL region code it is showing USA and I have no idea how to change this to the UK and unsure if this makes any difference anyway as the parental control is switched to OFF.
I have looked all over the Internet for help and can't find any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.