Sony Ericsson W995

scowy68

Current Contract is up soon.was considering a Sony Ericsson W995.Just wondered if anyone else owned one of these or knows much about them before i go ahead and get tied into another contract.

Got the sony ericsson c905 the other day scowy 8 camera cracking phone mate, got it on e bay for £100 which is a bargain for that phone in mint condition so im happy with that good luck finding a phone mate.

thinking of getting one for my daughter for Xmas?

either that or a Nokia N86 or a Nokia 5800?

any advice chaps?

It's a great phone, memory's huge, it's stylish, everything you could want in a phone.

Thanks a lot people.Going in to carphone warehouse in Carlisle Tommorow.Got an offer online of 600 cross netowork minutes and Unlimited texts for £25 a month with O2.

No bad reviews on this phone from what I've read on the net.

scowy68 said:
Current Contract is up soon.was considering a Sony Ericsson W995.Just wondered if anyone else owned one of these or knows much about them before i go ahead and get tied into another contract.

Just had a right tussle with Orange retentions and ended up getting a Nokia N97 mini for £19.57 a month,(bargain eh)
Cracking phone.

scowy68 said:
Thanks a lot people.Going in to carphone warehouse in Carlisle Tommorow.Got an offer online of 600 cross netowork minutes and Unlimited texts for £25 a month with O2.

Scowy don't do it mate

the exact same deal (+ £100 automatic casback is available on the phones4u website!!!)

i had the c905 what a bag of shite actually had 7 different ones of them they kept knackering up kept sending them back eventually they gave me the w995 and its a brilliant phone

alib said:
scowy68 said:

Scowy don't do it mate

the exact same deal (+ £100 automatic casback is available on the phones4u website!!!)

Thanks very much.I'm on it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.