Sony Ericsson W995

bluemoon27 said:
i had the c905 what a bag of shite actually had 7 different ones of them they kept knackering up kept sending them back eventually they gave me the w995 and its a brilliant phone
this is exactly what happened to me, just replaced it again for the 4th time and now have the w995, same camera as the c905 but with better music iptions, do not get the nokia 5800, the missus has it and its shite, u get free unlimited music downloads with it though!!!

Just upgraded to this on o2. I got the W995i which is newer and has touch screen as well as keys, 600 mins, unlimited text and free internet for £25.

Bargain.

alib said:
how did you get on Scowy?

Went in to phones 4 u in Carlisle and had this young bloke feed me a load of shit about keeping my contract on orange.Just walked and and decided to get the phone online.can't be arsed with guys like that.

I did the same thing at phones4u in Bury on Friday - the spotty oik their said they couldn't match the phones4u online deal!!!!!!!!!!

wtf?

muttered something about it being a different company and not having the same overheads!!

I walked out saying I'd take my £25 per month elsewhere

Got the £25 a month deal online pal.Just signed up for it tonight.Gonna save me getting an I pod as well.The music player on that mobile phone is supposedly very good.

scowy68 said:
Got the £25 a month deal online pal.Just signed up for it tonight.Gonna save me getting an I pod as well.The music player on that mobile phone is supposedly very good.
i have it and it is. the music player has some good features, i like the "mood mode" where you can select a different mood of music and other stuff. all in all a great phone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.