Sony Ericsson

yes I have

Had a W910i for about 17months now and it turns itself off and a red light appears on the back of the phone

The number 8 key doesnt work either

Luckily i will be replacing it at the end of this month

Innit shit? Really does my head in. I get the red light too mcfc_ms. Won't be getting another Sony when the contract expires. My mate's does exacty the same thing and he's on another network. Proper ball ache. Half way through ordering a taxi or something and it dies a death. What's that all about? Thought Sony were supposed to be on the ball.

Some models seem quite reliable though, but my W890i broke and had to go back to the shop once. No problems with it now though, but some of them seem to be a bit shitty. I had to go Swedish though. :) Even though the japanese have a part in it nowadays of course.

GoForGlory said:
Some models seem quite reliable though, but my W890i broke and had to go back to the shop once. No problems with it now though, but some of them seem to be a bit shitty. I had to go Swedish though. :) Even though the japanese have a part in it nowadays of course.
Yeah I've got the W890i. Nice phone, just a bit workshy. Good audio and video quality mind.

mcfc_ms said:
yes I have

Had a W910i for about 17months now and it turns itself off and a red light appears on the back of the phone

yeah this happens with mine too, its called powersave.

mcfc glenn said:
mcfc_ms said:
yes I have

yeah this happens with mine too, its called powersave.
Can you deactivate powersave, Glenn-meister?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.