sorry another rsc thread

Definitely time to move on from the RSC saga. We got ripped off with Benjani last Jan and I do believe that Daniel Sturridge has it in him to improve, surpass and outshine anything the RSC has done so far. Let Blackbum Todgers stew. And the fact that RSC didn't want to come when we had nowt just shows how much he loves us.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Definitely time to move on from the RSC saga. We got ripped off with Benjani last Jan and I do believe that Daniel Sturridge has it in him to improve, surpass and outshine anything the RSC has done so far. Let Blackbum Todgers stew. And the fact that RSC didn't want to come when we had nowt just shows how much he loves us.

I think we're being shafted over the price, and it's not worth Ailsa's while to buy Father Christmas from Fat Sam for that kind of money. What impresses me about Father Christmas is his strength in the air, that alone must account for at least half his goals last season. But I don't think he's worth the money. From the looks of it, they're all doing the same thing - the scousers are holding out for more money for Dolly Parton, so that's him out of the window, West Ham are taking the piss over prices for Bell end and Nosey Parker...
I think we may be better off either just saying fuck it, we're not buying anyone at this rate, or we'll end up a huge amount of money down on players who aren't worth what we are paying.
How much longer till the Boj and Petroc are ready?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.