Sorry, but i just couldn't resist...

Freestyler

I was waiting for my dad to pick me up later on tonight after the game at the bottom of the outer tunnel, saw a few of the boys come out in their motors, shay firstly and he let onto me and waved (his bird is STUNNING), nedum let on to and robinho kind of ignored me!

anyhow it get's to 10.45pm and the steward once again opens the outer gate to let someone threw, i thought it was gonna be another player, infact it was the scums team bus as it came into view from the tunnel, so childishly and excited as i was after the result i decided i was gonna do something,

so as it come through the gate i saw baconface and phelan at the front, i gave them both a 2-1 sign with my fingers then baconface the wanker sign which lead to him being rather shocked and then looking away while phelan just stared at me, i then just gave the 'v's and the wanker signs to the rest of the team and i could make out a few of the players aswell under the shadows of the blue lights on the coach, i got a rather dirty look off that twat anderson who had his face stuck to the window, not sure if he's a window licker or not, either way it looked like that, anyway i must say i think it went pretty well, i just needed to get a glimpse of baconface as i gestured at him, it was magic to say the least.

i'll just finish by stating i don't do this to any other team buses, just the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.