sorry city from eurosport

Were the biggest story in town, these guys have the audacity to call MH on making so called mediocre signings yet they bust a nut when we have the gall to go for the likes of Kaka.

They whine on incessantly about how money is going to kill the game and we will be the main instigators when each and every single one of them try to make money off our backs by filling endless reams of column space with any 'story' they can find on us and when there isnt one they write shit and put Man City at the top.

Hypocritical? You decide.

To Be Honest I have stopped reading the negative articles.
But before I did I did notice a trend in journalism that seemed to entice me to click on links.
The articles I read were quite simply wrong.
But I had clicked and apparently contributed to coffers of the paper slagging of my club. These so called journalists are nothing but "click whores". Where the truth doesn't matter as long as the click count is high.

I can stomach reading the crap spouted but just won't click links any more.
If the text of the article was posted instead of the link maybe they would not gain anything from the bullshit they are writing and stop ?

No maybe not !!

"The sort of wow-factor players he really needs to keep the buzz going don't play for Hamburg or West Ham, they're not Dutch"

Yeah hes right who wants dutch internationals not like they have ever produced decent players. What a f'ing bullshit comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.