Sorry for my absence

anfieldpurch

Team supported
Liverpool
Hi, im sure some people would have wandered what happened to me as i hadnt posted for 3 months until today. I just havent had time, im now studying professional accountancy. Im going to Australia in August. What's gone on around here then lately?

dozmin still post on here?

good luck for the rest of the season. A top 4 finish for you

anfieldpurch said:
Hi, im sure some people would have wandered what happened to me as i hadnt posted for 3 months until today. I just havent had time, im now studying professional accountancy. Im going to Australia in August. What's gone on around here then lately?

Alright AP.

I take it you've discovered birds then and explains your absence.

:0)

anfieldpurch said:

Haven't seen Dozmin for a while,she's probaly occupied with the baby.
Nice to see you've done well for yourself young man.

bluemanc said:
anfieldpurch said:

Agreed, anyone who brings the Financial pages out of a Sunday Newspaper to a City v Dippers game, at such a young age, deserves utmost respect. ;-)

How you doing Mat? OK??

bluemanc said:
anfieldpurch said:

Doz took some shit off some people on here so decided to do one. Shame really.

i am fine thanks

Shame doz was a sound lass, great seeing her last december and that, hope she does well for herself

Im looking for a job atm for accounting where i can use my skills ive learnt in my course

Im not just looking for grantham am looking around local area and even considering a relocation
Any accountants on here?

So how is everybody
those of you that have msn pm me and ill give you my addy

Im also on myspace and facebook so same for those

I was going to come to eastlands for the league game a few weeks back but i had to give my ticket to my mate as i didnt have the money. Hoping for an Fa Cup meeting at eastlands this year as i like your stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.