SORRY TO RANT!!!!

2parablue

.... But i need to get this off my chest.

I was born a blue and will die a blue but at the moment i am fed up to my fucking eye balls of being a blue. With all the promise of the take over, the sleepless nights and getting out of bed at stupid times during the night to come and check any updates on the internet has finally taken its toll.

For months iv'e been expecting world class players to join us during this window...but... it hasn't happened... YET,... maybe???

Fair enough it doesnt look like we will be bringing in the likes of Kaka, Villa, Eto'o or even Messi.
Which is fair enough and i can handle it. I can also handle having to settle for the likes of Bellend, Parker and RSC.

But what i can't handle is the shitty bids they are putting in for them. Either buy them with no fuss or don't fucking buy them, as my nerves are shot to bastard bits.

Please, please, please God let them be a smoke screen for the "proper players" that we should be buying. Or at least let them be back ups for the star players to give us more depth.

RANT OVER.

There must be a reason for the shitty public bids IMO

We know for a fact that City are doing their transfer business as quietly as possible so be patient and have faith cos there are things going on and sooner or later we'll see some quality players come in

Carry on not a problem i feel the same way
Just get some steal in the club and have a sound grounding for next season this one is fuked

I know we have Robinho now, but were still not in the category of a top side like liverpool chelsea ans the rags, it will take time to build a world class team, we have to be realistic here and go for players who would join our side, Santa Cruz, Bellamy ect.

We NEVER finished in the top 6 of the premier league, These are the players who will get us a top 6 spot, then we can build again on players who will get us to push for the top 4.

Completely agree. Doing my head in. MH said he wanted players in early, understandable. We need reinforcements now. If we havent made any by weekend I can see us getting stuffed by the pie eaters.

blue1969 said:
Completely agree. Doing my head in. MH said he wanted players in early, understandable. We need reinforcements now. If we havent made any by weekend I can see us getting stuffed by the pie eaters.

Try not to think so short term

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.