sorry zab

No I'm sorry to go against you de Niro but Zaba should stay until the first day of the new season & then welcome Mr Pellegrini. New season, new manager. Zaba was voted for as the Player of the season not the player until we get a new manager.

Sorry to be the dissenter but we didn't take down the player of the month when Mancini became manager or when Hughes was appointed did we?

I completely agree. Zabs will understand! Lets get behind the gaffer as much as we can! Get it changed. "Welcome to Manchester Pellers"

Pablo, you are still a hero!

Eccles Blue said:
No I'm sorry to go against you de Niro but Zaba should stay until the first day of the new season & then welcome Mr Pellegrini. New season, new manager. Zaba was voted for as the Player of the season not the player until we get a new manager.

Sorry to be the dissenter but we didn't take down the player of the month when Mancini became manager or when Hughes was appointed did we?

Hear hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.