sorry zab

karen7 said:
Bigga said:
Eccles Blue said:
No I'm sorry to go against you de Niro but Zaba should stay until the first day of the new season & then welcome Mr Pellegrini. New season, new manager. Zaba was voted for as the Player of the season not the player until we get a new manager.

Sorry to be the dissenter but we didn't take down the player of the month when Mancini became manager or when Hughes was appointed did we?

Hear hear.

same from me

I didn't think we were going to remove Zab altogrther.
I was under the impression that pelli would get his mug
on the other end. Fuck knows why i thought that.

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
But we should have a "welcome" piccy at the of of the forum for pelli.

But...but...but.....I thought you were against Bob being sacked and replaced by Pellegrini?

I was against the sacking of Mancini, I also said if possible I'd sack the 14 players who were mard arses first if that was an option. They chose games to lose inc a cup final as they spat their dummies out over bobs man managment. Of course that's not an option so Mancini copped for it. On the plus side I knew our boring , slow play was at an end, successful though it was.

Any new manager coming in was at that time irrelevant to me.

The bandwagon you speak of is Manchester city and I have never been off it. Ever.

Rammy Blue said:
Biffo123 said:
Rammy Blue said:
But...but...but.....I thought you were against Bob being sacked and replaced by Pellegrini?

Tread carefully my friend , nothing controversial to be posted please

Haha, just makes me laugh tbh how many turncoats there are. So many on here were slaughtering City and yet now are all firmly on the bandwagon.

The bandwagon is ours and anyone who doesn't back the new boss can hop off!

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
But we should have a "welcome" piccy at the of of the forum for pelli.

I was against the sacking of Mancini, I also said if possible I'd sack the 14 players who were mard arses first if that was an option. They chose games to lose inc a cup final as they spat their dummies out over bobs man managment. Of course that's not an option so Mancini copped for it. On the plus side I knew our boring , slow play was at an end, successful though it was.

Any new manager coming in was at that time irrelevant to me.

The bandwagon you speak of is Manchester city and I have never been off it. Ever.
Amen it's our wagon and de Niro eats yorkie bars don't mess with him pal!

Eccles Blue said:
No I'm sorry to go against you de Niro but Zaba should stay until the first day of the new season & then welcome Mr Pellegrini. New season, new manager. Zaba was voted for as the Player of the season not the player until we get a new manager.

Sorry to be the dissenter but we didn't take down the player of the month when Mancini became manager or when Hughes was appointed did we?

Agree. Wait a wee while until he gets his feet under the table - one or two shortsighted and others working in a bad light might mistake Pellers for Hughes, all that grey hair and all!!

chicagoblues said:
Zaba earned it .......
Maybe when Pelle earns it
Exactly.

Didn't Mancini had his picture up there only when he won the title? Pellegrini, you know what to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.