sort the deffence before we sign all the stars

I'm sure that just because we're being linked to attacking players at the moment it doesn't mean we're not also looking at defenders.

So long as they are all in place by the start of the season I can't see the problem.

defenders can be stars too

a world class defender would be as much of a big signing as Tevez or someone like that

we should be looking for stars all over the pitch if they are available

but players become available at different times, and im sure the club are looking at players in all areas all the time, it would be stupid to prioritise signings based upon their position

I don't care what order players are signed in ....... as long as most of the transfers are completed in time for the start of the season

kml1974 said:
i think city need 2 try sign some class deffenders before we striker crazy

I think city need to sign some class defenders before we go striker crazy???

Sorry, I had to read it a few times to figure it out!

After whats been said over the last couple of days it looks like were going to sign luiseo from benfica hes a class defender. and heard this mornin if arsenal get this dutchman there after they are looking to offload William Gallas. he would be PERFECT for us and hes also a natural born leader.

We've already been linked with Lescott, Terry, Albiol, Luisao, Kolo Toure and Glenn Johnson.

If we got a couple of those we'd be sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.