sort the deffence before we sign all the stars

Cristian zapata, awesome for udinese in the few times i have seen him, awesome for columbia when ive seen him, young, strong, fast, and can read the game well. would be a great buy.

bobmcfc said:
Blue Coop said:
bobmcfc said:
lucio and carvalho

A fit Carvalho is as good as anybody in the world.
both top defenders with champions league experience. i think lucio is on a free, unsure what carvalho would cost

lucio was awfull last season for buyern mate, was a class defender, not sure now.

i think for all the rumours going around the one area we are absolutely sure to be getting new signings is in defence, anyone looking at last seasons stats can see a mile off that this is the one area where we are desperate to strenghten. i would be amazed if we dont start next season with at least three new defenders on our books. By the way these don't have to be stars just good solid defenders.

just think where we could have finished last season if we had conceeded say 20 less goals.

no option this has to happen, i think we finished in the top 5 for goals scored last season. i would sooner spend 75% of our budget on our defence than go chasing so called superstar forwards.

PlattLaneBoy said:
After whats been said over the last couple of days it looks like were going to sign luiseo from benfica hes a class defender. and heard this mornin if arsenal get this dutchman there after they are looking to offload William Gallas. he would be PERFECT for us and hes also a natural born leader.

Is he bollocks. Did you not remember when he was pissing and moaning on the pitch when they lost? Just sat there on the pitch, head down, CRYING HIS EYES OUT. That's not being a leader!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.