Sound equipment gathering dust

Prestwich_Blue

When my son was in a band, they practised in our basement and kept all their amps and speakers in the house. They've long since gone their own ways but I still have the stuff in my garage from those days.

There's a couple of amps, a couple of speakers, a pedal board, a mixer board, a couple of midi keyboards and other bits and pieces including a drum pedal. They're absolutely no use to me and I can't imagine they're worth that much, so I'm happy to give them away if necessary.

Does anyone have any idea who might want these? Does anyone know of a band or other organisation in North Manchester who might be able to use these?

When my son was in a band, they practised in our basement and kept all their amps and speakers in the house. They've long since gone their own ways but I still have the stuff in my garage from those days.

There's a couple of amps, a couple of speakers, a pedal board, a mixer board, a couple of midi keyboards and other bits and pieces including a drum pedal. They're absolutely no use to me and I can't imagine they're worth that much, so I'm happy to give them away if necessary.

Does anyone have any idea who might want these? Does anyone know of a band or other organisation in North Manchester who might be able to use these?
I’ll take them mate. Please drop them off at my place. If I’m not home just put it all in the shed. Ta.

Google the equipment mate and just see if anything is worth selling on first.

Something is better than nothing, even if you decide to donate any funds to charity.

Could try looking at ebay and if it is worth anything, just mark it down extra cheap and specify local collection only.
He’s specified he’s happy to let them go for nothing and I’m sure some youngsters would be interested as long as he insists on city fans only . We don’t want another simply fucking red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.