Sounds hypocritical but...

No! in no way shape or form, Tevez is a greedy **** who won't pass even if a team mate is a better position to shoot (although it may shut TevezCity up which is good).

The only way this judas should be played is if all our other strikers are injured or suspended (Mario I'm thinking about you here, get a grip, we love you and your performance against Porto away showed maturity.....more please).

We are so much more a team without him.

With him the only tactic that works is pass it to Tevez.

Young said:
...Anyone still drooling over the prospect of the Aguero-Tevez-Silva partnership?

After consideration, NO. Tevez will prove to be a disruptive influence now to a squad that has evolved since his absence. Ageuro and Silva, and Nasri to that matter, would all be put-out by his inclusion in the side. Silva would be restrained in that free-roaming role as Tevez tends to drop deep and take the same positions. Ageuro plays more disciplined and doesn't clash with Silva.

nijinskybell said:
No, Tevez-Aguero doesn't work for Argentina, why would it be any different for us?

After Tevez's 'heartfelt' and 'sincere' apology, I still don't want him anywhere near a situation where he could disrupt our title run-in.

We don't need him.

i agree with you mate i dont want to see the slimy little fckr anywhere near the 1st team he only coming back coz no-one wanted to pay the price we were asking also i reckon he would do more harm than good also he only wants a huge bonus if he is involved and we win the title

BlueTony said:
No! in no way shape or form, Tevez is a greedy **** who won't pass even if a team mate is a better position to shoot (although it may shut TevezCity up which is good).

The only way this judas should be played is if all our other strikers are injured or suspended (Mario I'm thinking about you here, get a grip, we love you and your performance against Porto away showed maturity.....more please).

We are so much more a team without him.

With him the only tactic that works is pass it to Tevez.

Do you actually know what Tevez's assists record is like?

use him,we are paying his wages.bring him off the bench when needed,dont care what anyone says,what a sub to have,the opposition will shit themselves!
what if he scored the winner against the scum?

Nope .....im more worried he'll turn up just to derail us,the way he was whispering to Zab shows he's one snake in the grass we can do without !

nevilletogoater-in said:
Young said:
...Anyone still drooling over the prospect of the Aguero-Tevez-Silva partnership?

There's nothing hypocritical about it mate. We're still paying Tevez's wages, he's still in our 25 man squad. All we asked for as supporters was an apology from him and then we could carry on as normal. We've got the apology now so if Mancini thinks Tevez is fit enough and/or good enough to get in the team then i personally will support that and all will be forgiven.

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.