souness

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
aguero93:20 said:
ChicagoBlue said:
If you think Souness is bad, Steve Nicol is on ESPN FC here in the States. The very last words said on the Sunday show were the presenter saying something like "See you tomorrow" and Nicol saying, "...when I will have a big smile on my face!"

LOVED watching today's show! Sick as a parrot and mad as hell at Rodgers for not bringing on Agger or another defender at 3-2, instead of Moses!! Said Rodgers was arrogant for, even late in the game as they were flailing, he STILL had the attitude that Liverpool would just score another rather than defend their lead!!

Nicol was pissed, and Craig Burley was trying hard not to laugh!!
RTE Morning News this morning in Ireland, the presenter actually had his head, in his hands, on the desk reading out the match report. I woke up everyone in the house in hysterics, my sides still hurt hours later :DDDD
National day of mourning here in dipperland ...i mean Ireland
They were all so bitter about the GD thing as well since Saturday it's fucking hilarious. They were all laughing 2 years ago :)

ChicagoBlue said:
If you think Souness is bad, Steve Nicol is on ESPN FC here in the States. The very last words said on the Sunday show were the presenter saying something like "See you tomorrow" and Nicol saying, "...when I will have a big smile on my face!"

LOVED watching today's show! Sick as a parrot and mad as hell at Rodgers for not bringing on Agger or another defender at 3-2, instead of Moses!! Said Rodgers was arrogant for, even late in the game as they were flailing, he STILL had the attitude that Liverpool would just score another rather than defend their lead!!

RTE Morning News this morning in Ireland, the presenter actually had his head, in his hands, on the desk reading out the match report. I woke up everyone in the house in hysterics, my sides still hurt hours later :DDDD

I have family in Donnybrook and Enniscorthy, and it really is a 50/50 split of dippers and rags when you go for a pint.
It's all fairly good-humoured, but you are more likely to see a herd of wildebeests strolling down O'Connell Street than a City shirt.
I go over a couple of times a year to visit - I look upon it as missionary work.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ChicagoBlue said:

I have family in Donnybrook and Enniscorthy, and it really is a 50/50 split of dippers and rags when you go for a pint.
It's all fairly good-humoured, but you are more likely to see a herd of wildebeests strolling down O'Connell Street than a City shirt.
I go over a couple of times a year to visit - I look upon it as missionary work.
City shirts are getting a lot more popular now Fetlocks, my rag supporting mates 7 year old son (my godson) just asked me for a City jersey for his birthday, he's getting one to piss that **** off of nothing else. Good natured enough here most of the time though compared to the UK.

Throwing away a 3-0 lead with 20 minutes to go is more like champions.

ChicagoBlue said:

It depends where you go mate,when I lived in Dublin the Magic Carpet in Cornelscourt was my local and there were a load of blues that drank in it.The then chairman of the Dublin supporters club managed a local team and used to bring them over to City a couple of times a year so a lot of the guys ended up supporting us.They used to play in our away colours and I played as a banger for them.
The Fleet in Dublin city centre was also a hangout for City fans but it's years since I was in either.

City shirts are getting a lot more popular now Fetlocks, my rag supporting mates 7 year old son (my godson) just asked me for a City jersey for his birthday, he's getting one to piss that **** off of nothing else. Good natured enough here most of the time though compared to the UK.
even where I am in Ayrshire you would be tripping over red rags ,but that" period" has passed and right now they are as common as white dog shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.