Sour grapes by Reading fans

ardwickboy

I found this on one of their forums, and they call us bitter.

<a class="postlink" href="http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=104789&sid=2d5260ab682bea70f20a1eb07bc579c7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopi ... b07bc579c7</a>

Your thoughts on this please.

Well I guess they are all disappointed fans, however, they appear to have jumped on the Manu bandwagon by being apparently unable to spell City and constantly carping on about how much money City has spent, all thse comments are old hat now, reading played very well, all credit to them but City deserved the win - simple as that.

Not clicked on the link. Not interested in what one or two fans think. There is a lot of garbage posted on here.

The Readings fans were very very quiet all game yet were on the verge of an FA Cup semi for 70 odd minutes

I thought their fans were very good and in fine voice. They done their team proud today and there were a few sat next to me who seemed very respectful and pleasant which I don't particularly mind. I got them to do the Poznan anyway which was a laugh considering they supported the opposing team.

I thought the game was not easy on the eye to be honest and it was probably frustrating from both fans perspectives. I've got to admit I was happy to see the end of that match. I thought their goalkeeper was fantastic, or we made him look fantastic, I can't make my mind up which!

I wish them luck with their quest for promotion personally. Never had a problem with The Royals. Played their part in a great atmosphere today.

To be fair to them I don't think there's anything wrong in what they're saying. Most accept that we deserved the win and to be honest if I was a Reading fan I wouldn't have been that overly impressed with City today. We've spent a lot of money and to non-City supporters its easy to understand why you would expect a better showing. I also liked the words of their manager to his team in the aftermatch huddle and fair play to them they came and tried to play football and didn't attempt to kick anyone off the park.

Blue2112 said:
To be fair to them I don't think there's anything wrong in what they're saying. Most accept that we deserved the win and to be honest if I was a Reading fan I wouldn't have been that overly impressed with City today. We've spent a lot of money and to non-City supporters its easy to understand why you would expect a better showing. I also liked the words of their manager to his team in the aftermatch huddle and fair play to them they came and tried to play football and didn't attempt to kick anyone off the park.
And yet had 1 shot on target all the game.

Watched some posts. They rated almoste every Reading player 6,7 or 8...tbh, they never even looked dangerous.

They even rated their keeper 10. Biased fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.