South Stand / Colin Bell Stand Singing

paul_blue said:
PaulPowerShower said:
The south stand is full of fucking tools

I have sat in there a few times and its just full of knobheads that spend 90 mins facing the away fans doing wanker signs and giving it billy big bollocks

Because we dont chant Munich songs we all ***** in the rest of the ground??

".....He hates Munichs"

Fucking bellends

I have to disagree totally with you on this one mate. I stand with 4 other mates in the south stand. We may give the opposition fans stick as they do us. We certainly don't sing and wouldn't sing anything about Munich(s).

Instead of generalising/stereotyping "the South stand is full of knobheads", try using your intelligence and put it in a different context/phrase!!

Rant over!

speak for yourself. 95% of the south wa singing he hates munichs as do 95% of the away following, it aint gonna stop cause a few bovril lickers dont like it. Anyway you won't hear it next home game as it will be full of the munich twats

Hi,

I am unable to start a New Topic at the moment ( As I have less than 100 posts!) so can someone please start a new topic for this, in case anyone is interested...

On Friday at 2.15pm on Radio 4, the Radio Play "Maine Road" is being aired. It is a bout the last ever game at Maine Road, and stars Nasty Jez from Corrie! Meant to be good, so worth a listen, I think it's on for about 45 minutes.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

M22_blu

Why would you come out with a statement like that?

talk me through it - tell me why you think its funny to chant about Munich - I am am genuinly interested in why you do it

PaulPowerShower said:
M22_blu

talk me through it - tell me why you think its funny to chant about Munich - I am am genuinly interested in why you do it

Im guessing Paul, so don't read too much into this, but i reckon its because he is a moron

Just throwing that out there

PaulPowerShower said:
M22_blu

where did I say it was funny? old habits die hard, ever since I've bin following city it's what they've bin known as, just because you get your knickers in a twist about it dont think It's suddenly gonna stop

El Boy Wonder said:
PaulPowerShower said:
M22_blu

Im guessing Paul, so don't read too much into this, but i reckon its because he is a moron

do you have to be so mean?

M22_blu said:
PaulPowerShower said:
M22_blu

where did I say it was funny? old habits die hard, ever since I've bin following city it's what they've bin known as, just because you get your knickers in a twist about it dont think It's suddenly gonna stop

El Boy Wonder said:

do you have to be so mean?

Old habits die hard mate, i always call brainless sheep morons, its a blemish on my otherwise faultless character

M22 - How long have you been going to City?

Tell the truth

Im just interested if your an older bloke or a young lad?

PaulPowerShower said:
M22 - How long have you been going to City?

Tell the truth

Im just interested if your an older bloke or a young lad?

bin goin 19 years now, what does that have to do with anything?

el boy wonder if your gonna insult me call me something decent. I love a bit of banter but your at a poor standard

M22_blu said:
el boy wonder if your gonna insult me call me something decent. I love a bit of banter but your at a poor standard

you're mate you're.

*thumbs up*

Im not into some kind of keyboard warrior quest to smite you, i just wanted to register my displeasure at you tarnishing our good name as supporters. Carry on, hopefully you'll get a slap one day :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.