South Stand / Colin Bell Stand Singing

M22_blu said:
PaulPowerShower said:
M22 - How long have you been going to City?

Tell the truth

Im just interested if your an older bloke or a young lad?

bin goin 19 years now, what does that have to do with anything?

el boy wonder if your gonna insult me call me something decent. I love a bit of banter but your at a poor standard

Just wondering why you do it? - If you were a kid then you might not really understand but seeing as though you have hair on your balls it is a different story

Do you find the players dying genuinly amusing or is it more the reaction it brings?

PaulPowerShower said:
M22_blu said:
bin goin 19 years now, what does that have to do with anything?

el boy wonder if your gonna insult me call me something decent. I love a bit of banter but your at a poor standard

Just wondering why you do it? - If you were a kid then you might not really understand but seeing as though you have hair on your balls it is a different story

Do you find the players dying genuinly amusing or is it more the reaction it brings?

Of course it's the fucking reaction, if I can get a reaction out of you like this imagine what reaction I get of that lot when I say it to them. It's not just that though I've always said it and probaly always will as do all blues I no

El Boy Wonder said:
M22_blu said:

you're mate you're.

*thumbs up*

Im not into some kind of keyboard warrior quest to smite you, i just wanted to register my displeasure at you tarnishing our good name as supporters. Carry on, hopefully you'll get a slap one day :)

Sorry grammer isnt my strong point, I wish I was a fantastic fan like you. but we all can't be. If you was to hear a blue shouting it would you give him a slap?

greenie said:
PaulPowerShower said:
The south stand is full of fucking tools

I have sat in there a few times and its just full of knobheads that spend 90 mins facing the away fans doing wanker signs and giving it billy big bollocks

Because we dont chant Munich songs we all ***** in the rest of the ground??

".....He hates Munichs"

Fucking bellends

bit harsh, i'm in 118 and all the lads around me are sound, more towards 116/117 that happens. agree there are some wankers but in general most people are sound. can't tar everyone with the same brush

I sat in 118 aswell and you are right everyone is very friendly and chatty.

M22_blu said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Of course it's the fucking reaction, if I can get a reaction out of you like this imagine what reaction I get of that lot when I say it to them. It's not just that though I've always said it and probaly always will as do all blues I no

El Boy Wonder said:
you're mate you're.

*thumbs up*

Im not into some kind of keyboard warrior quest to smite you, i just wanted to register my displeasure at you tarnishing our good name as supporters. Carry on, hopefully you'll get a slap one day :)

Sorry grammer isnt my strong point, I wish I was a fantastic fan like you. but we all can't be. If you was to hear a blue shouting it would you give him a slap?

Reading your posts only validate my original assessment. Ha ha

I'd call you a dick, which in truth, you couldnt be angry with, as it is a fair and true assessment based on your performance today.

M22 - I just find you embarrasing to be honest - You dont make me angry or anything - I just feel sorry for you

If I saw you getting fucking hammered from United fans at the derby because you were singing that

I would just stand by and watch them knock fuck out of you in all honesty and would even pipe up

Not being a keyboard warrior but I have far more in common with a lot of United fans than I do you

cant believe some of you lot on here ,we got the best team we,ve had since the late sixties,in the top 4,and most people are on a high..?and your arguing about silly songs ..come on lighten up

city are back city are back hello hello
stop bitching paul ! were 4th for fuck sake

Im in 116, row D its brilliant at times but at seperate times its dire, like last night at 3-1 for 5-10 mins it was just moaning and groaning, what annoys me is that some songs that get started are shit but youll here a good song and noone will join, some people there are chatty n fine to get on with but theres a few dicks, i give the away fans a bit of stick and have a laugh but i always concentrate on the game, south stand nead to book up this year

PaulPowerShower said:
M22 - I just find you embarrasing to be honest - You dont make me angry or anything - I just feel sorry for you

If I saw you getting fucking hammered from United fans at the derby because you were singing that

I would just stand by and watch them knock fuck out of you in all honesty and would even pipe up

Not being a keyboard warrior but I have far more in common with a lot of United fans than I do you

well there's nothing more to say apart from.....

You'll never take the south stand!!!

117 the place to be. Just far enough away from some of our knuckle draggers, close enough to the aways, good company and a standing spot.

If knuckle draggers upsets anyone. Meh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.