South Stand Level 2 atmosphere

whp.blue said:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=933459416684082&fref=nf

not sure how to put this in here but if some one can sort it

This is what I call atmosphere or it could be a full blown invasion

Wow - I would pay to go and see this never mind see the game. Imagine the health and safety brigade trying to cope with this. Why cant we do this in the UK. absolutely brilliant.

Blackcrowes said:
whp.blue said:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=933459416684082&fref=nf

not sure how to put this in here but if some one can sort it

This is what I call atmosphere or it could be a full blown invasion

Wow - I would pay to go and see this never mind see the game. Imagine the health and safety brigade trying to cope with this. Why cant we do this in the UK. absolutely brilliant.

Check this one out <a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=936398033056887&set=vb.534562913240403&type=2&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=93 ... =2&theater</a>

The late kick off helped yesterday .
I had 4 pints of cider before the match .
So I was buzzing when the match started .
Can I just say the Harrogate blues are a brilliant set of fans .

I went to Aris 3 years ago in Europa League and they put on a show that night.
There is a you tube video if you search for Aris, cup final.
30000 fans travelling 620 km by road in convoy.
They were crazy but tame, think they enjoyed us being there.It was 14th February.
Our song that trip was
35 years waiting for the chance
To take my missus to the Valentines dance
But for 35 years we've been waiting to play in Aris
ARIS, ARIS who the f**k are ARIS.
Still not as good as 220 yesterday.
Looking forward to seeing the drum.

After we have decided on Silva OLE we can move onto
JESUS, JESUS, JESUS
SECOND NAME IS NAVAS, NAVAS
THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, LIKE IT
IN FACT WE FUCKIN LOVE IT
Woowoh, Woowoh.

quiet_riot said:
Thought someone had brought a drum until I noticed a row of lads at the back using the boards to 'drum up' atmosphere.

I sometimes just try and stamp down on the seat ( not too hard) to create a noise. Would sound good if loads done the same . Might as well put them to some use.

BlueHalli said:
quiet_riot said:
Thought someone had brought a drum until I noticed a row of lads at the back using the boards to 'drum up' atmosphere.

I sometimes just try and stamp down on the seat ( not too hard) to create a noise. Would sound good if loads done the same . Might as well put them to some use.

I was in the lower tier at Hamburg when everyone was banging the metal seats to - "never felt more like singing the blues when city win United loose" - it was brilliant. May be we should get the club to install special seats that make a noise ! lol

BlueHalli said:
quiet_riot said:

I would suggest we don't do this.
We've been sat down long enough so they have had plenty of use.
It was good against Chelsea as we had to stand cos the seats were wet through because of the missing roof.
Hope this thread expands to the North Stand and other areas.
Might have 4 pints before Palace as I am not driving so I will be buzzing too.

mcfcirlam said:
I went to Aris 3 years ago in Europa League and they put on a show that night.
There is a you tube video if you search for Aris, cup final.
30000 fans travelling 620 km by road in convoy.
They were crazy but tame, think they enjoyed us being there.It was 14th February.
Our song that trip was
35 years waiting for the chance
To take my missus to the Valentines dance
But for 35 years we've been waiting to play in Aris
ARIS, ARIS who the f**k are ARIS.
Still not as good as 220 yesterday.
Looking forward to seeing the drum.

After we have decided on Silva OLE we can move onto
JESUS, JESUS, JESUS
SECOND NAME IS NAVAS, NAVAS
THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, LIKE IT
IN FACT WE FUCKIN LOVE IT
Woowoh, Woowoh.
Have we been relegated to the championship?

Not a ctitisism but thought the atmosphere was poor yesterday .sit in the north stand and if its not a song we know haven't got a clue what the south stand or away fans are singing .someone posted on here that the stadium was designed like that with sound dampening for the athletic s.??

BlueMoonRyanb said:
are drums aloud in the etihad thinking of bringing one vs palace ?
You'll be wearing it after five minutes if you're anywhere near me!

A drum is only needed in a giant stand where people at another side to where singing starts can keep in time to the songs. Like at Dortmund's big stand or somewhere. Anywhere else and it's just an annoying thump fest. Bayern's drum at our place the other week got annoying after two songs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.