South Stand M1

eastblue

What an absolute joke last night trying to get in the ground. Queued up for about 20-25 mins and missed the start of the game! We need another couple of turnstiles there. Liverpool game was also bad but last night was a shambles!! Club need to sort it out

What an absolute joke last night trying to get in the ground. Queued up for about 20-25 mins and missed the start of the game! We need another couple of turnstiles there. Liverpool game was also bad but last night was a shambles!! Club need to sort it out
It looked the same at most turnstiles walking round to my entrance. I hardly ever have to queue, but took 5 mins for my search.

Randomly, my ticket scanned red in one turn style and green at the next one. I wonder if there are a few issues with the ticketing system too.

CL games seem to be the worst for turnstile issues and delays.
Guessing that a lot is down to the large numbers of tourists not familiar with the all the processes (plenty of people with bags not aware of the rules) and language barriers when stewards are giving instructions.

Yes it was much worse than usual. Same could be said for the Liverpool game on Saturday, but yesterday was progressively worse.

One thing that stuck out for me on both occasions was how slooooooow the scanning staff were. Ridiculously slow, as if they'd been told to be so.

Not had a season ticket for 3 years now, but always felt the same when I sat in SS3.

Fairly sure this was how they managed to sell a season ticket for £300-£400, less staff needed on the door etc

Feels almost like getting on a Ryanair where they pass all the effort onto the customer to save a few quid.

Not had a season ticket for 3 years now, but always felt the same when I sat in SS3.

Fairly sure this was how they managed to sell a season ticket for £300-£400, less staff needed on the door etc

Feels almost like getting on a Ryanair where they pass all the effort onto the customer to save a few quid.
They have loads of staff now but they are all fucking useless.

Terrible last night and Liverpool, not sure why they don't just allow us in N1 as that is also for level three south stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.