south yorkshire blues

iloveacougar

meeting monday 7.30 yellow lion aston junc 31 m1.new membets welcome.transport to all home matches.and most aways.many thanks

Well done richard for finally getting some organisation into south yorks blues. Having a bus to all home and most away games is a great achievement. Keep up all the good work the branch is doing.

As a Manchester based Blue I'm curious to know how this branch is currently doing? Is it thriving? what sort of numbers are attending meetings, matches etc?

I've seen a number of posts over the last year or so about this branch so I'm interested in finding out how things are progressing?

I was working last week in Sheffield and staying at Aston Hall. This "Yellow Lion" did not have the City v Arsenal game on. Neither did the next one a few hundred yards down the road or the Snooker Club half a mile away that the locals directed me to and two more that I tried. Ended up sat in the car freezing with a faint signal from GMR.

The previous week I had been involved in high level negotiations with "Gordondaviesmoustache" via pm about a potential meet for this, luckily he had to work away also otherwise he would have drove up from Nottingham for a wild goose chase.

I am back in Sheffield just after Christmas for another week and will be there for the Liverpool game.

I now demand that the good Blues of South Yorkshire right this injustice of me missing a City televised cup tie and chauffeur me around to find a Pub or invite me into their home which has Sky.

PM me.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I was working last week in Sheffield and staying at Aston Hall. This "Yellow Lion" did not have the City v Arsenal game on. Neither did the next one a few hundred yards down the road or the Snooker Club half a mile away that the locals directed me to and two more that I tried. Ended up sat in the car freezing with a faint signal from GMR.

The previous week I had been involved in high level negotiations with "Gordondaviesmoustache" via pm about a potential meet for this, luckily he had to work away also otherwise he would have drove up from Nottingham for a wild goose chase.

I am back in Sheffield just after Christmas for another week and will be there for the Liverpool game.

I now demand that the good Blues of South Yorkshire right this injustice of me missing a City televised cup tie and chauffeur me around to find a Pub or invite me into their home which has Sky.

PM me.

The reason the game probably wasn't on was due to the fact that all the blues who go in there, including the landlord, were on a minibus down to Arsenal to watch the game...

If you are going to be in Sheffield for the Liverpool game (presumably you mean the home league game on 3rd January?) then I am sure that if there is a spare place on our bus you would be welcome to join us. Alternatively, I am sure the landlord will make sure the game is on for you to watch if you haven't got a ticket.

The branch is growing slowly but surely as word spreads, Rich (the chairman) and his wife Joanne have done a brilliant job getting this off the ground. All the members are a good bunch, meetings are well attended and we have are getting a minibus to all the home games and most aways. For the aways where we don't have enough for a bus, it's good for arranging car travel so we aren't travelling seperately.

We have a meeting tomorrow night at 7:30pm, all blues are more than welcome.

It's the Carling Cup game I am missing Pardy. Can I just say here how great these South Yorkshire Blues are. Already got an offer from a PM off "Bored at Work Sheffield" and now Pardy. Cheers Blues.

thanks for those kind words pady meens alot to me and jo..we only charge 11quid over to eastlands..all new members welcome .meeting tonight 7.30 yellow lion junc 31 m1<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:38 am --<br /><br />ment pardy this mobile is shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.