• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------Ortega----------------------
Rico---------Stones---------Ake--------Cancelo
--------------Gundo-----------Kalvin-----------------
Palmer--------------Foden----------------Grealish
-------------------------Alvarez---------------------------

Minutes for Gomez, KDB & Haaland as match wears on.

The United game is just 62 h after Southampton. Pep will choose a good team but will use all 5 subs with 20-30 minutes to go. Wouldn't be surprised if Pep used a formation with Haaland and Alvarez up top.

Ortega

Lewis
Stones
Ake
Cancelo

Phillips
Gundogan
KDB
Grealish

Alvarez
Haaland

with Stones, Ake, KDB, Haaland and Grealish (or Gundo) subbed in the 2nd half.

Despite how shite Southampton are this season sitting bottom , you feel the team and their fans will be bang up for this. A quarter final game at home against a us.

I’m sure we’ll get the job done but they’ll put in a big effort I reckon.
Was at the fa cup game there last season and their fans were shitter than their team, utterly pathetic

Pretty much the same XI as today. Maybe Slim in for Rodri (the guy needs a rest, and we need him fresh for the trip to Trafford). And Possibly Rico in, unless Pep trusts him in the "white hot cauldron" that is "The Theatre of Dreams"™. And I think Pep will opt for Kyle at the weekend. And maybe Ilkay in for Bernie, reversing that for the utd game (Bernie seems to enjoy playing against them).

Pretty much the same XI as today. Maybe Slim in for Rodri (the guy needs a rest, and we need him fresh for the trip to Trafford). And Possibly Rico in, unless Pep trusts him in the "white hot cauldron" that is "The Theatre of Dreams"™. And I think Pep will opt for Kyle at the weekend. And maybe Ilkay in for Bernie, reversing that for the utd game (Bernie seems to enjoy playing against them).

I suspect the likes of KDB, Haaland, Stones, Ake, Grealish... won't be rested again, for it won't help their form. 9 days without football will be a bit too much. For those like Haaland who missed the WC or didn't play many games there, it would be pointless to sit out another game. Guess most of these players will start vs Southampton and will get subbed in the 2nd half to keep them fresh and ready for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.