Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup QF - Wed 11th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather could play a part in tonights game. I’m going (I live down here) and it is currently blowing a gale and lashing down with rain. The forecast remains the same for the remainder of the evening/night. Spoke to a number of Saints fans at work earlier…….they ain’t going to the game…..expecting a drubbing.
If City did drubbings as a formality this would be one of them. But we gave up on formalities when VAR reared it's ugly fuckin' 'ead!

About to make the fairly short drive along the coast, and it has been absolutely pissing it down for much of the day. Thunder and lightning on plenty of occasions too. Expecting to get wet.
Back in hotel after an absolute soaking all afternoon.

Weather could play a part in tonights game. I’m going (I live down here) and it is currently blowing a gale and lashing down with rain. The forecast remains the same for the remainder of the evening/night. Spoke to a number of Saints fans at work earlier…….they ain’t going to the game…..expecting a drubbing.

About to make the fairly short drive along the coast, and it has been absolutely pissing it down for much of the day. Thunder and lightning on plenty of occasions too. Expecting to get wet.
Pep's obviously had a word with the big man upstairs (no, not Khaldoon). They've araanged the weather to make those travelling, unwashed hordes from "oop North" feel right at home.

It'd be ironic if it was a lovely evening in Manchester!

Pep's obviously had a word with the big man upstairs (no, not Khaldoon). They've araanged the weather to make those travelling, unwashed hordes from "oop North" feel right at home.

It'd be ironic if it was a lovely evening in Manchester!
damp and windy but not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.