Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having a go but just curious what you thought of his non-catch that lead to the horrible open goal miss by the Brighton player (that would have brought them level)?
What about the absolute sitters our attacking players miss week in week out? It's swings and roundabouts, a keeper will always get blamed for an error, as more often than not it leads to a goal, don't notice people saying ffs sterling is starting, although his 3 or more sitters cost us winning the league against the scum

Bayern, PSG and Celtic, all runnaway winners of their leagues, all lost (at home as well) in their final games of the season, it's not easy to win especially as Southampton will be desperate to avoid conceding too many. They have been backed in from 7/1 to 5/1 as well.

Have you seen the size of Danilo’s thighs @karen7 ?

Imagine being a cannibal and being served his legs.

giphy.gif

Bayern, PSG and Celtic, all runnaway winners of their leagues, all lost (at home as well), it's not easy to win especially as Southampton will be desperate to avoid conceding too many. They have been backed in from 7/1 to 5/1 as well.
The odds will have been slashed as Bravo is starting lol

I think it was Oliver Holt that said picking up 100 points would be a greater achievement than going through the season undefeated. This team can make history today. Let's do this!!!

What about the absolute sitters our attacking players miss week in week out? It's swings and roundabouts, a keeper will always get blamed for an error, as more often than not it leads to a goal, don't notice people saying ffs sterling is starting, although his 3 or more sitters cost us winning the league against the scum
All players get stick but some seem to think bravo is above it

I'm sure all the Southampton players are.

Fair question, I said earlier it was his biggest mistake.
I think the goal could be blamed on several players.

The cross he dropped was a mess.
Fair enough. That error (not the goal, as I agree he was only one of many that contributed to it) is the reason that I am a bit disappointed Bravo is starting. He just doesn’t seem to do the simple things well in Prem matches, for whatever reason, even though we all know he is a top keeper—you cannot have the medals he has won just chancing it.

Still, I think we will have enough to become Centuarions today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.