Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted that too. 2 becomes 1. Not too sure it brought happy things to my eyes. I bit like villa years ago when they had Daley and Atkinson and Dalien Atkinson.
It’s brilliant. It doesn’t happen often, but it was brilliant. I loved the moment my eyes realised...otta and mendy

I hope Bernie starts and have a fantastic game. I miss his previous season form . I had him nailed on against dippers .

If Gundo plays, we win. The amount of key passes he makes are insane, he’s immense. The cretins thay don’t rate him, also didn’t rate Dzeko and Goater.

I’m pretty sure that Gundogan started in all 8 league games we’ve lost so far this season.

I’m pretty sure that Gundogan started in all 8 league games we’ve lost so far this season.
Didn't start in the home game against United.

Sterling and Rodri are the two that I think have started in all of them. Walker, Ederson, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, and Aguero have started in most of them. I guess that's 7 other players that we need to stop playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.