Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden really deserves a full run of matches in a position where he can hurt teams. It’s crazy we only have Kev as a creative player. Kev is off the ball at the minute & playing to high up the pitch.

our issues are relying on Gundy & Rodri to be creative mad. Foden should take one of their places
This is how I look at it. Kev should drop back into a 4231 formation. With kev and gundo sit and foden has a free role behind kun/Jesus with sterling on the right and torres on the left. Think bernado in the free role would also shine as well.

When was the last time there was a 40% vote for a predicted loss?
I think that WBA match really was a shock. I know I still haven’t gotten over our inability to turn over a side of that caliber and normally when we put up a clunker I pout and then move on. But that one really hurt, and remains baffling. It was a pretty good-sized reality check. Let’s hope it wakes us out of this slumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.