Southampton (A) - Sat 22nd Jan, 17:30 | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been let down for transport. Need 3 places please anyone know any coach’s.

Last time we went in 2018 is was a hot day, went to the Roof garden at the Giddy Bridge (Wetherspoons) there was a Southampton fan the spitting image of Pep, people were having their pictures taken with him, and i don't think he had to buy himself a drink
Yates always was and guess still is mainly away fans....on way from train station.

No stupid free kicks near the box please! Ward-Prowse has always been a wonderful free kick taker but he’s stepped it up a level recently

Thanks guys - getting the train on Saturday and being a late KO it will be good to target the aways pub

The train down could be a bit nuts: Sheffield Weds @ Oxford, Huddersfield @ Reading and maybe even Hull @ Bournemouth. I hope they’ve got plenty of ale aboard, ourselves included, that’s a hard drinking set of fans!

For drinkers of the black stuff, O’Neils is near Yates’ too ;-)

They were the better team against Wolves at the weekend and had plenty of chances. If they play the same against us they'll get a pasting. So I expect them to sit back and counter, not expecting a classic here but a tough 0-1. They're safe and this is a free game for them so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.