Southampton (A) - Sat 8th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep’s a failure I hope Arteta is his equal in that
The media said when we won the title he had to do it back to back to be considered a good manager so he did and won the domestic treble just for good measure , then did back to back again , the cl is the only stick left to beat him with , the media hate he came to us , hate it

The media said when we won the title he had to do it back to back to be considered a good manager so he did and won the domestic treble just for good measure , then did back to back again , the cl is the only stick left to beat him with , the media hate he came to us , hate it

I’m not sure the media is as hostile to Pep as you believe. The majority of the media would agree, in my view, he was a great manager before coming to City because of his achievements at Bayern and Barcelona.

His presser after the charges were made public was a thing of beauty. The press were choking on their own bile. They hate any manager that brings us success but they’ve wanted Pep to return to Barcelona from the day he arrived.

We could go big in this game, cup final for both teams (for different reasons) whilst I don’t expect them to go gung-ho, they will have a go, this isn’t one of those games where they need to keep the score down, they need the points, and if we score early I expect us to give the goals scored/difference a real boost, don’t want any changes to that back four, it’s solid, dependable, experienced and gives us a real threat at the other end from set pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.