Southampton Away

anyone got transport and staying over coming back sunday 3 of us after seats or anyone know any cheap travel .flights and train prices gone expensive or am i not checking right websites cheers

Update - now received a ticket, thanks.

Nim said:
Hi - i'm looking for 1 ticket please. I took a gamble and have bought flights from Jersey (Where I live) and have booked hotel accomodation but unfortunately my original plans for a ticket have fallen through.

Please PM me
Thanks
Dave

kippax is our name said:
anyone got transport and staying over coming back sunday 3 of us after seats or anyone know any cheap travel .flights and train prices gone expensive or am i not checking right websites cheers

This or spaces on a decent coach on the Saturday? 2 of us..

liam81101 said:
Just emailed a taxi firm in Southampton who reckon it's 20 minutes from ground to train station - last train back is 20.36 - what do I do???

What's the problem? Match finishes about 19.30, 20 minute walk to the station, plenty of time.

lancs blue said:
liam81101 said:
Just emailed a taxi firm in Southampton who reckon it's 20 minutes from ground to train station - last train back is 20.36 - what do I do???

What's the problem? Match finishes about 19.30, 20 minute walk to the station, plenty of time.
No 'problem' - just making sure I don't miss any trains that's all

Hi guys I'm in bournemouth at uni and cant get chance to go to any home games however southampton is only down the road. Any away tickets for sale? would really appreciate it... pm me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.