Southampton Away

simon31goat said:
anyone know of any mini buses going or coaches,train prices seem a bit steep,thanks
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276110</a>

Still after 2 adult tickets for the Southampton
Game please!! I live in Southampton also close to
The ground and have a drive way that can be used for parking!!?

Rgray5 said:
How long does it take to walk from the ground to the station???

liam81101 said:
Rgray5 said:

The stadium is located around one and a half miles away from Southampton station (where there is also quite a large car park), which should take about 30 minutes to walk. There is also a shuttle bus in operation taking fans from the station to the ground. This operates from the Blechynden Terrace bus stop outside the station.

off football ground guide online, so looks walkable

mcfc-mike said:
liam81101 said:
Rgray5 said:

The stadium is located around one and a half miles away from Southampton station (where there is also quite a large car park), which should take about 30 minutes to walk. There is also a shuttle bus in operation taking fans from the station to the ground. This operates from the Blechynden Terrace bus stop outside the station.

off football ground guide online, so looks walkable

30 min walk sounds like a cracking pub crawl 5.30 ko gonna be watching this one with one eye closed

I Have a spare for Southampton to get rid off (face value obviously), can't go due to work commitments. Anyone after one, DM for details. Cheers

Blue_Manc10 said:
I Have a spare for Southampton to get rid off (face value obviously), can't go due to work commitments. Anyone after one, DM for details. Cheers
Becarefull you'll be called a points whore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.