Southampton Away

Transport all over the place for this one

Anyone willing to pick me up at Corley Services on the M6 - be a friend for life

Thank you

liam81101 said:
Transport all over the place for this one

Anyone willing to pick me up at Corley Services on the M6 - be a friend for life

Thank you

Corley isn't exactly on route for Southampton mate. More likely to get offers if you can get across to a junction off M42/M40.

2 lads looking for the best possible transport Down to the game from Denton. Both have tickets. Never been to St Mary's. What are fellow blues doing?

mcfcmania said:
2 lads looking for the best possible transport Down to the game from Denton. Both have tickets. Never been to St Mary's. What are fellow blues doing?
2 of us driving from Hyde early Saturday morning buy staying over coming back Sunday morning.not booked in anywhere yet tho

mcfcmania wrote:

2 of us driving from Hyde early Saturday morning buy staying over coming back Sunday morning.not booked in anywhere yet tho.

I'm yet to decide what to do yet. Wouldn't mind a cheap hotel and a night out.

Looking for one more ticket if possible. Any age bracket or ticket. Not fussed. PM Me if you have one available. I can meet whenever and wherever to suit the seller and have previously bought tickets on here and know how it all works. Let me know blues.!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.