Southampton Away

I've got an adult spate for Southampton now, can meet tomorrow, I'm fucked off with being let down on here, so if you're not 100% wanting this ticket don't pm me.

any good watering holes down in southampton as will be in soutampton from about 1.30 pm on the sat .
plus if any one needs a lift to southampton on the friday night pm me as have room for one person in car.. just a bit of petrol money needed. sorry but cnt give lift back home as will be staying there a few days

mcfcshoz said:
any good watering holes down in southampton as will be in soutampton from about 1.30 pm on the sat .
plus if any one needs a lift to southampton on the friday night pm me as have room for one person in car.. just a bit of petrol money needed. sorry but cnt give lift back home as will be staying there a few days

I think most are heading to the Yates

looking for one ticket for southampton away anyone help me out pleaseeeee ;)
Got one now thanx blues ;)

One Southampton away ticket wanted. Live down on south coast, can meet on the day or paypal payment etc. if willing to send. PM me please, ta.

I have 2 spares for Southampton, £38 each. I had arranged to sell today but i have heard nothing from the buyer and now can't return them to the club. If you definitely want them and are willing to collect or pay with paypal/bank transfer I will get these posted out asap!

Hi, I have two adult tickets to Satuday's game, can no longer attend. I am based in London but can post the tickets either recorded delivery with signature for £1.55 or next day delivery for £5.90. Payment can be made via Paypal or bank transfer.

Tickets have now gone.

We have 2 seats left on our bus from failsworth for the southampton game
we can pick on route m60 via denton/stockport towards knutsford there may be a ticket available with 1 of the seats
pm for full details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.