Southampton (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Dias was probably the pick. Ake good too.

Grealish was good but his end product was poor, but he was probably third as best his end product was still the best in the pitch despite creating next to nothing.

No really outstanding candidate today but Dias just edged it for me. He doesn’t look anywhere near as comfortable when he’s alongside Ake but he put in a good solid display today.

I picked Ederson today, no mistakes, but apart from Walker all the defence did alright

Ake played with the spirit his motive was his dad I get it. I turned up today because my dad my grandad great grandad and everyone I know from Gorton expect it from me have done for 55 years since first game in 1965 fuck em all we are City noone other than a fellow blue has the right to tell me I’m right or wrong Ake just needs to keep doing what he’s been brought into do and with dignity and he can walk off with his head held high

None of the above.

Nobody played well.
Nobody played awfully.
I thought, for the most part, the players were invisible. A weird, weird match.
Kinda like eating a well rounded, well prepared meal for two hours and then leaving the table hungry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.