Southampton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperative we bounce back with a win, don’t want anything daft to start happening.

must bounce back on Weds.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fern
Bernardo
Gundogen
Foden
Aguero
Mahrez

Dont know how fit Sergio is but he cant do worse then Jesus or Sterling today

No bigger incentive than a lack lustre derby defeat , get back on the metaphorical horse and rinse the Saints , we win half our remianing games and its three titles in four years.

must bounce back on Weds.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fern
Bernardo
Gundogen
Foden
Aguero
Mahrez

Dont know how fit Sergio is but he cant do worse then Jesus or Sterling today
Would like to see something like that but he will probably pick KDB along with Gundog and that will mean a more difficult game to win . I hope I'm wrong.

I really hope he doesn't play KDB. Sterling shouldn't be starting either probably.
Agree with that

I’d bench Sterling for a good few games now, give Torres a run and hopefully it will light a rocket up Raheem’s arse

same with Kev, he’s world class, no doubt, but he really hinders Gundogan when he plays, in my opinion, play Bernardo in the middle with Gundogan and I’d go with Fernandinho as his experience with a title run in will be vital

On plus side, not seeing Bernardo, and Foden not starting today, probably means we will see them for this game. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.